8-month Preschool Program
This is the same program we offer at the studio. One class per week from October-May.This is an enrichment program in which parents are charged automatically ($43/month) for their children’s classes.
Parents receive an e-mail directly to their inbox so they are in the loop about what is going on in class.
Participants perform in a show in which we interpret a story through movement at your center in May. Past performances include ‘We’re Going on a Bear Hunt’, ‘Today I Feel Silly’, and ‘Quick as a Cricket’.
Parents like this option because it takes one evening activity off their plates and gives them more precious family time!
With this program centers are able to expose all of their children to dance.
Our teachers would come in weekly to each classroom and provide a developmentally appropriate movement theme that will enhance your curriculum. Examples include:
- Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- The Seasons
- How do seeds travel
- The Solar System
The Ballare Teatro Difference
Ballare Teatro offers something that most dance programs do not. Our instructors all have degrees in dance and/or professional dance experience. They all have at least 5-years of teaching experience. We didn’t just wake up one day and decide we wanted to teach dance to preschoolers. This is our passion.
Benefits of adding dance to your preschool curriculum
- Dance is a way of moving that uses the body as an instrument of expression and communication
- Through dance, students learn teamwork, focus and improvisational skills
- Dance is a creative outlet which enables children to express and communicate their ideas and make creative decisions. This promotes self-esteem and independent thinking.
- Dance awakens new perceptions in children which helps them learn and think in new ways.
- Dance promotes a preschoolers physical development, emotional maturity, social awareness and cognitive development – all which will be an asset when they enter kindergarten.
Please e-mail Ann Williams, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her on her cell phone at 612-267-1766. She looks forward to speaking with you soon!