Our Preschool Program is a year-long program, running from September-mid June. We continue to take registration as long as there are openings, through the end of February. We offer a Creative Dance curriculum for children ages 3 and 4. We offer many schedule choices, daytime and evening, so you should find something to fit into your family’s busy schedule.
“Yesterday I had the privilege of coming to Parent Observation Night at the Creative Dance class my son attends . I was so impressed with the teacher! She was very sweet and patient, and was teaching the students some great skills involving movement, listening and following directions. My son is always so joyful when he comes out of dance class, and I’m really glad I got to see why.” -Briana S.
- Summer registration is now OPEN! Summer classes take place from July 10-August 17. REGISTER FOR SUMMER HERE!! Just scroll down to the summer creative dance class offerings.
Please select one of these Creative Dance sections:
- Monday 5-5:45 pm Siri Drontle
- Tuesday 9:15-10 am Jesse Schmitz-Boyd
- Tuesday 10-10:45 am Jesse Schmitz-Boyd
- Tuesday 5:00-5:45 pm Claudia Jos
- Wednesday 4:45-5:30 pm Jesse Schmitz-Boyd
- Wednesday 5:30-6:15 pm Rachel Johnson
- Thursday 4:15-5 pm Claudia Jos
- Thursday 6-6:45 pm Heather Annis
- Saturday 9-9:45 am Rachel Johnson This class is FULL!
Our instructors truly love what they do, and want your child to have a positive experience. Below we have listed some guidelines to help make coming to dance class the best it can be for your preschooler:
- Please arrive for class a few minutes early to give your dancer time to prepare for class. This includes using the restroom, taking a drink of water, putting on shoes (please tuck ties into ballet shoes, or tie them in a knot and cut them off!). Giving your dancer time to gear up for class makes for a better overall class experience.
- Dancers should dress appropriately for dance—in the preschool program pretty much anything goes! Pink leather ballet shoes for girls and black leather ballet shoes, T-shirts, short or sweats for boys. Tutu’s, skirts, polka dot tights, superhero costumes, whatever gets your dancer in the mood to dance is great with us! If hair could be out of the dancers face that would be wonderful.
- We have windows so you can watch your dancer in class at all times. Please know that we are wanting to meet your child where they are at. Some children enthusiastically bound into the studio, while others take a little longer to warm up. We will work with you and your child to make sure your child is comfortable in class.